- It will update your facebook status plus it will post on your friends wall and it will spread the link of that scam website .
- The hacker will gain access to your personalized email something like ( email@example.com ) through which you update your facebook status . Since sending an email to this email address will update your Facebook status anytime ,the hacker can update your Facebook Wall as long as you don’t change the email .
- You will also automatically like some facebook fan pages due to this action of yours .
- Clear your browser cookies and history to be safe.
- You need to refresh your personalized email again so that the hacker don’t have access to your Facebook wall .
- Go the Facebook Mobile from here http://www.facebook.com/mobile/ .
- Scroll down to upload via email and you will find out and email address,that’s the email the hacker is using to update your Facebook account .
- Click on it to get something like this.
- Then click on refresh your upload email and you are done.
Best way to deal with such spam links,never click on any spam links again (Still can't understand why the hell so many people were clicking to see just Rotating images ?? :P
IMP :DON"T SHARE YOUR PERSONALISED EMAIL ID WITH ANYONE !!!
P.S. -tats not my personalised email in the pic, so no use messing around ;)
Cheers 2 compstalk !